Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lucy Goes to Manhattan

My Lucy Goes to Manhattan range of neckalces, earrings and bracelets is inspired by the dazzling lights and Art Deco skyscrapers of Manhattan. I imagine a young girl chasing her dreams into the big smoke. The series was first began as an ironic gift for blue eyed innocent girl called Lucy joined the cultural drift from Brisbane to Melbourne a few years ago. As far as I know the metropolis has not yet gobbled her up!
The Lucys were launched in Glam-r-Us, and available in MoBStore from last thursday and have been walking out the door with some very glamorous ladies and popping up at gala events around town.
Made from sterling silver and Swarovski crystal.

4 comments:

Liana Kabel said...

Very pretty and shiny jewels. Thumbs up from me.

Anonymous said...

and me!

xx

Anonymous said...

I love lucy

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

thanks lovely ladies!