Monday, November 01, 2010

New Studio in the Treetops



When waking up to this inspiration in the mornings, it is important to have a jewellery studio with a great outlook.

With this in mind, I have set up temporary digs in our garage which has the luxury of space and concrete floors, a step up from my previous studio. And I can watch the lizards and snakes basking on the gravel as I swat away at the relentless march flies (in the ointment).





As we are on stand alone solar power, I have to take care to only use heavy consumption power tools on sunny days or in the mornings on wet days. Not too difficult as I hate working at nights!


Now I can safely say that in my creative practice not only is all the silver I use recycled, but all the power is solar.
Expect to see some new shoots.

No comments: