Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cup Runneth Over

This blessed morning I woke up to this wonderful sight:

A car boot FULL of computer keyboards- 27 in total of many different creeds, young and old. I had to use the wheelbarrow, there were so many! Salvaged by Alpha Nerd/mini-skip diver, Stuart Skabo - thanks Stu! I love them all like they were my children. Kind of - they are the grist for my new 'Neo Luddite" range of work. The original Luddites took their hammers to the lace stocking manufacturing machines of the Industrial Revolution. Nothing makes wrecker blood boil more than technology. Here's how it goes:

The Neo-Luddites will be launched at Reverse Garbage, West End for Junk IT. Opening:
Fri, 21 July 2006 (6pm to 8pm)
Exhibition ends – Sat, 12 Aug.

Sneak peek:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a bigger ENTER key but I think I had better remain anonymous.

Rebecca-the-Wrecker said...

I especially enjoy chopping up the big enter keys for earrings